Some Free Driving Tips for You
These tips will help with some of the things that many people find difficult to master - for 100's more tips and lots of valuable advice subscribe to the DriverActive Online Programme to speed your progress towards passing the driving test.
Click the links below for each tip.
- Easy hill starts - A simple method for starting uphill
- Mastering steering - Relax, it's easy!
- Making driving decisions - What to do if you don't know
- When to learn manoeuvres - Save money and frustration with this tip
- A useful hazard routine - something to use for every situation
- Reaction test - save the sheep! - How quick are you?
- Blind spots - What can't you see?
- Chill out - Relax... It's OK!
- Accidents will happen - Hopefully not to you, but just in case...
- Get a grip - Are your tyres tired?
- Making a pass - Not at your girl/boy friend!
- Feeling sleepy - The dangers of drowsy driving
- Two seconds to live - One of the most important things you will ever learn
- Winter wonderland - When the snow comes
- No excuses - Your life, your decision...